1. Wardrobe boxes are provided FREE of charge on the day of the move for your use.
2. All the furniture is wrapped in our own furniture blankets and pads.
3. Clothing can be left in dresser drawers, but please ensure that there are no breakable items in the drawers.
4. Two-drawer file cabinets can remain full but all lateral file cabinets should be emptied as should desk drawers.
5. Cushions, pillows, bedding etc should be packed in large boxes or heavy duty plastic bags.
6. All jewelry, small electronics and firearms should be packed and moved by the customer. (As per PUC regulations)
7. Boxes should be clearly marked with the destination room in your new residence.
8. If there are any fragile items packed, please ensure the box is visibly marked 'FRAGILE' for our movers to see.
11. All lamp shades should be boxed. If you do not wish to box them we recommend that you move them yourself or have our movers pack them for you.
12. Please DO NOT water plants for at least two days prior to the move.
13. Boxes should be of good quality and a manageable size and weight. Books should not be packed in larger boxes.
14. Empty out your fridge and freezer and it is advised that you move perishable food yourself.
15. Mirrors and larger paintings can be left hanging so our movers can remove, wrap or pack them properly. Alternatively, you can place them in one area for our movers to pack. This allows you time to remove any picture hooks from the wall.
16. Packing while the movers are working is not the ideal situation. You should aim to have the packing completed prior to the move.
We sell packing supplies and offer FREE DELIVERY prior to your move.
Irish Express Moving and Storage Inc is a fully licensed and insured company.